Promise Rewards Checking - Apply Online
Switch to The Bank of Maine today and earn ...
- Up to a $150 account bonus *
- 10¢ cash-back rewards on debit card purchases, used as credit, and direct deposit
- No monthly service charge or transaction fees
- Earn interest on collected balances over $2,500
- Free ATM use anywhere in the US- We reimburse ATM fees the next business day
- Free mobile and online banking
- Free bill payer
- Free first order of standard checks
- Free issuance of The Bank of Maine Visa® debit card
- Free issuance of Treasurer's Checks, Money Orders and Traveler's Checks
- $250 credit toward residential mortgage closing costs at The Bank of Maine
- Premium CD rates
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open
Bank Free/ Ski Free - Earn a FREE ski lift ticket to Sunday River/Sugarloaf when you show us your ski lift ticket and open a Promise Rewards checking account. It's a mountain of rewards! Limited time offer. Lift ticket provided at account opening.
The Bank of Maine is the official bank of Sunday River and Sugarloaf.
*You must sign up for online statements, use our bill pay service, and have a recurring Direct Deposit of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security.
A $50 bonus will be paid if 10 debit card purchases, used as credit, post to and clear your account in your second statement cycle. A $50 bonus will be paid if your Direct Deposit is active by the end of your second statement cycle. A $50 bonus will be paid if 5 bill payments to 5 different payees of at least $25 each post to and clear your account during your second statement cycle.
In each statement cycle with a recurring Direct Deposit, a 10¢ cash-back reward will be paid for every debit card purchase, used as credit, and Direct Deposit that posts to and clears your account.
Your statement cycle ends on the 16th of each month unless the 16th falls on a weekend or a holiday, in which case it ends on the previous or next business day. Cash-Back Rewards limited to $30 per statement cycle. Rewards and bonuses reported to IRS as interest income. Banking fees may apply as provided in the General Fee Schedule. No signers on the account may be, or have been, a signer on a Promise Rewards checking account within the past 6 months. Account must be maintained in good standing to earn rewards. Limited time offer, subject to change.
Available to residents living in Maine and certain other states.